- Information about Fort Worth’s Adopted Tax Rate
- Local delegation to carry the Fort Worth banner to China and Japan
- Sales tax collections up 8 percent for July
- With a plan to address concerns within the Police Department, the time now is for action
- Fort Worth Flashback: Frozen Lake Worth gave residents a feel for the North
- More News »
Building Standards Commission: 10 a.m.,Sept. 22; Pre-Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Fort Worth Transportation Authority: 4 p.m., Sept. 22; Board Room, 2nd Floor, Hershel R. Payne Transportation Complex, 1600 E. Lancaster Ave.
Animal Shelter Advisory Committee: 6:30 p.m., Sept. 22; Chuck Silcox Animal Care, 4900 Martin St.
Blue Zones Project: 6:30 p.m. Sept. 22; Lake Country Church, 8777 Boat Club Rd.
Pre-Council Meeting: 8:30 a.m. Sept. 23; Pre-Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
City Council Meeting: 10 a.m. Sept. 23; Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Audit Committee Meeting: 3 p.m., Sept. 23; Pre-Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St. (Immediately following the Pre-Council Meeting)
Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone No. 4 (Southside TIF): 3:30 p.m., Sept. 23; Fort Worth Business Assistance Center, 1150 South Freeway
Human Relations Commission: 5:30 p.m. Sept. 23; Room 201AB, Hazel Harvey Peace Cener for Neighborhoods, 818 Missouri Ave.
Blue Zones Project: 6 p.m. Sept. 23; RD Evans Community Center, 3200 Lackland Rd.