- Fort Worth Flashback: Memorial Day 1942
- Census figures show Fort Worth population reaches 812,238
- Report: Downtown continues to grow as center for housing, employment
- Monument dedication to honor long-lasting work of CCC
- How you can participate in developing the city’s Floodplain Management plan
- More News »
Area Metropolitan Ambulance Authority: 10 a.m. May 27; Medstar 2900 Alta Mere Dr.
Fort Worth After School Coordinating Board: 11:30 a.m. May 27; Board Conference Room, FWISD, 2903 Shotts St.
City Plan Commission Hearing: 1:30 p.m. May 27; Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone #3 (Downtown TIF): 2 p.m. May 27; Pre-Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone #4 (Southside TIF): 3:00 p. m. May 27; Pre-Council Chamber 2nd Floor, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Parks and Community Services Advisory Board: 4 p.m. May 27; Deborah Beggs Moncrief Garden Center, Fort Worth Botanic Garden, 3220 Botanic Garden Blvd.
Walking Town Hall (District 5): 6 p.m. May 27; Historic Handley Antique Mall and Café, 3129 Handley Drive.
Deferred Compensation Oversight Committee: 9:00 a. m. May 29; Fort Worth Credit Union Board Room 2309 Montgomery St.
Walking Town Hall (District 8): 10 a.m. May 30; Cobb Park, 2700 Cobb Park Drive.
Legislative & Intergovernmental Affairs Committee: 11 a.m. June 2; Pre-Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.