- River to be lowered through Trinity Park
- Timely capital improvement projects set to deliver a better Fort Worth
- Open house to present latest information on TRV bridge construction
- Fort Worth Flashback: Downtown parade celebrated Casa’s curtain going up
- Direct-connector ramp to Chisholm Trail Parkway now open
- More News »
QuadCo Management Solutions, LLC, Annual Members Meeting: 5 p.m., July 24; FWHA Administrative Office Board Room, 1201 East 13th St.
Pre-Council Meeting: 8:30 a.m. July 29 - Canceled
Fort Worth Public Improvement District #1 Advisory Board: 9 a.m., July 29; Suite 100, Fort Worth Club Tower, 777 Taylor St
City Council Meeting: 10 a.m. July 29 - Canceled
Commission for Women: 3 p.m., July 29; Botanical Research Institute of Texas, Large Conference Room, 2nd Floor, 1700 University Dr.
Public meeting for proposed renovations for Summerfields Park: 6:00 p.m. July 29; Summerfields Park, 6720 Spoonwood Lane.
Golf Advisory Committee: 4 p.m., July 30; Conference Room #1, Suite 2200, Parks and Community Services, 4200 Southwest Freeway
Fort Worth Crud Cruiser: 9 a.m. Aug. 2; Eugene McCray Community Center, 4932 Wilbarger St.
Fort Worth Crud Cruiser: 12 p.m. Aug. 2; Highland Hills Community Center, 1600 Glasgow Road
Public meeting for proposed renovations for Northside Park 6 00 p.m. August 4 Northside Community Center, 1100 Northwest 18th Street.