- Protect business fire suppression systems, residential irrigation systems during cold snap
- Fort Worth Flashback: Mind newspaper covered local, national, international news
- Hear Mayor Price’s State of the City address on March 4
- Start off clean in 2015 — take care of outstanding warrants now
- South Main ‘complete streets’ project starts March 2
- More News »
Built Environment Workshop: 9 a.m. Feb. 28; Heritage Baptist Church, 1200 S. Highway 156.
Built Environment Workshop: 9 a.m. Feb. 28; Martin Luther King Jr. Community Center, 5565 Truman Drive.
Built Environment Workshops: 1 p.m. March 1; Smith Hall Conference Center, TCU, 2805 S. Lowden St.
Aviation Advisory Board Ground Breaking: 1 p.m. March 2; Terminal Building, Meacham International Airport, 4201 N. Main St.
Legislative & Intergovernmental Affairs Committee: 11 a.m. March 3; Pre-Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Pre-Council Meeting: 3 p.m. March 3; Pre-Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Built Environment Workshop: 5:30 p.m. March 3; All Saints Church Catholic Men's Club; 1428 N. Commerce St.
City Council Meeting: 7 p.m. March 3; Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Caffeinated Town Hall (District 6): 10 a.m. March 7; Chisholm Trail Community Center.
Historic and Cultural Landmarks Commission: 2 p.m. March 9; Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.