Contractors, Consultants & Developers
All plat applications are reviewed as part of the Development Review Committee. Submit applications for preliminary and final plats to the Planning & Development Department on the lower level of City Hall, 200 Texas St.
Civil Plan Review
New public infrastructure improvements associated with residential, commercial and industrial development are reviewed by the city's Infrastructure Plan Review team. To submit a civil plan, visit the Infrastructure Plan Review Center, located at the south end of City Hall, 200 Texas St.
Visit the Infrastructure Plan Review Submittal page for checklists and instructions.
Developer & Consultant Training
- Infrastructure Plan Review Center Submittal Requirements
- Real Property Services
- Water and Transportation Impact Fees
- Label: Access Management & Collector Street Network Planning Policies August 2018 (Video)
- Shared Database Initiative July 2018 (Video)
- Monthly Developer Consultant Process Training, June 2018 (Video)
- Real Property Services May 2018 (Video)
- Platting, Studies & Dedications April 2018(Video)
- Monthly Developer Consultant Process Training, March 2018 (Video)
Forms & Permits
Standards and Detail Drawings
All standards and detail drawings are available for view/download through Buzzsaw.
Traffic Control Plans
License and Bond Applications
|Request||Start Date||End Date|
|100274: Marine Creek Parallel Sanitary Sewer Interceptor||Aug. 9, 2018||Sept. 6, 2018|
|02161: Blue Mound Road And Willow Springs Road||Aug. 2, 2018||Aug. 30, 2018|
|100420: Sanitary Sewer Rehab Contract 93 Part 1||July 19, 2018||Aug. 16, 2018|
|101615: HMAC Surface Overlay 2019 Hot In-Place Recycle||July 19, 2018||Sept. 6, 2018|
|02739: Sanitary Sewer Rehabilitation Contract 97||July 12, 2018||Aug. 16, 2018|
|100830: W&Ss Improv For Lake Shore Streets||July 6, 2018||Aug. 16, 2018|
|ENV 18-05: Pioneer Tower ACM RFP: RFP Env 18-05: Pioneer Tower Acm||June 29, 2018||Aug. 30, 2018|
|02693: 2014 CIP Year 3 Contract 1||May 31, 2018||Aug. 30, 2018|
By Phone: 817-392-8100
7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday- Friday
7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday
Doug W. Wiersig, Ph.D., P.E.
City Hall – Second Floor
200 Texas St.
Fort Worth, TX 76102