Contractors, Consultants, Developers
All plat applications are reviewed as part of the Development Review Committee. Submit applications for preliminary and final plats to the Planning and Development Department on the lower level of City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Civil Plan Review
New public infrastructure improvements associated with residential, commercial and industrial development are reviewed by the city's Infrastructure Plan Review team. To submit a civil plan, visit the Infrastructure Plan Review Center, located at the south end of City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Visit the Infrastructure Plan Review Submittal page for checklists and instructions.
Forms & Permits
Standards and Detail Drawings
All standards and detail drawings are available for view/download through Buzzsaw.
Traffic Control Plans
License and Bond Applications
Bids and Requests
- ENV 13-04: Removal of Lead-Contaminated Soil and Underground Storage Tank removal from the Bethlehem/United Community Center Project
- Bid Opening for May 16, 2013
- RFP 13-0166 Depository and Banking Services
- 13-0117 Flexible Pipe Couplings and Adapters
- 02131 - HMAC (2013-8) Surface Overlay
- RFP 13-0140 Online Accident Reporting
- 01295: Lake Shore Drive from Wilbarger to Berry CMAR
- RFP: Design of Modern Roundabouts
- 01161: Sendera Ranch Blvd Phase III
- 00141: Hemphill Street from Lancaster to Vickery CMAR
- 00702: Randol Mill Road Culvert Improvements
- Bridge Repair and Rehabilitation at Nine Locations (2013-25)
- 01494: Contract 2010 STM-E and 01918: CAH Ashland Drainage
- RFP 13-0144 Human Resources Benefit Consultant
- RFP: HOME Investment Partnerships Program (HED-4-2013)
- 02126: HMAC Surface Overlay (2013-6)
- RFP 13-0133 457 Deferred Compensation Plan Administrator
- 01847: Village Creek WRF Gravity Belt Thickener Addition
Download project documents and information through Buzzsaw
Master Consultant six-month look ahead (pdf, 19kb)