Public bus, carpool, vanpool and other public transportation services in Fort Worth and participating cities in greater Tarrant County.
A service of FWTA offering door-to-door transportation designed for the mobility impaired.
Streets and Highways
View city-funded transportation projects.
The Texas Department of Transportation maintains state highways and interstates.
The NTTA constructs and maintains tollways in North Texas.
Information about construction projects on Interstate 35.
A focused reconstruction of I-820 and I-35W to improve traffic flow.
Find current bike lanes and routes, and learn more about the effort to encourage bicycle commuting.
Find information on city-owned parking lots and meter information/rates.
Provided by Downtown Fort Worth Inc., Fort Worth Parking gives information on parking rates in the city's most popular areas.
Find out more about the city’s resident-only-parking program or apply for a permit.
- Learn about proposed widening of I-35W north of Fort Worth
- Walk this way, and join A Walkable Future event on April 20
- New lanes on I-35W open months ahead of schedule
- Tarrant County College to provide Trinity Metro bus rides for students
- Is that pesky 'check-engine' light on?
- University Drive westbound ramp to I-30 closed
- Trail Drive extension to get underway soon
- Chisholm Trail Parkway's Roadside Safety Services are unsung heroes
Visit the TPW website for valet and ground transportation permits.