Public bus, carpool, vanpool and other public transportation services in Fort Worth and participating cities in greater Tarrant County.
A service of Trinity Metro offering door-to-door transportation designed for the mobility impaired.
Streets and Highways
View accessibility improvements for the thriving West 7th Street neighborhood underway now.
View city-funded transportation projects.
The Texas Department of Transportation maintains state highways and interstates.
The NTTA constructs and maintains tollways in North Texas.
Information about construction projects on Interstate 35.
A focused reconstruction of I-820 and I-35W to improve traffic flow.
Find current bike lanes and routes, and learn more about the effort to encourage bicycle commuting.
Find information on city-owned parking lots and meter information/rates.
Provided by Downtown Fort Worth Inc., Fort Worth Parking gives information on parking rates in the city's most popular areas.
Find out more about the city’s resident-only-parking program or apply for a permit.
- Summer Safari Express provides an easy route to the zoo
- Transit Moves Fort Worth comprehensive plan work continues
- Trinity Metro resumes regular service on some routes
- Basswood entrance to I-35W to be closed for long term
- Zadeh named Regional Transportation Council secretary
- Alliance Boulevard off-ramp to close for extended period
- Westport Parkway northbound on-ramp to close
- Construction continues on Randol Mill Road
Visit the TPW website for valet and ground transportation permits.