Public bus, carpool, vanpool and other public transportation services in Fort Worth and participating cities in greater Tarrant County.
A service of FWTA offering door-to-door transportation designed for the mobility impaired.
Streets and Highways
View city-funded transportation projects.
The Texas Department of Transportation maintains state highways and interstates.
The NTTA constructs and maintains tollways in North Texas.
Information about construction projects on Interstate 35.
A focused reconstruction of I-820 and I-35W to improve traffic flow.
Find current bike lanes and routes, and learn more about the effort to encourage bicycle commuting.
Find information on city-owned parking lots and meter information/rates.
Provided by Downtown Fort Worth Inc., Fort Worth Parking gives information on parking rates in the city's most popular areas.
- Cyclists can provide feedback about experiences at city facilities
- Daily lane closure on northbound Henderson Street now in place
- Pothole? Traffic signal out? Here's how to report it
- Work begins on First Street pedestrian improvements
- Construction closing eight street segments for extended period of time
- Work progressing on Panther Island bridges
- Chisholm Trail Parkway's Roadside Safety Services are unsung heroes
Visit the TPW website for valet and ground transportation permits.