Public bus, carpool, vanpool and other public transportation services in Fort Worth and participating cities in greater Tarrant County.
A service of FWTA offering door-to-door transportation designed for the mobility impaired.
Streets and Highways
View accessibility improvements for the thriving West 7th Street neighborhood underway now.
View city-funded transportation projects.
The Texas Department of Transportation maintains state highways and interstates.
The NTTA constructs and maintains tollways in North Texas.
Information about construction projects on Interstate 35.
A focused reconstruction of I-820 and I-35W to improve traffic flow.
Find current bike lanes and routes, and learn more about the effort to encourage bicycle commuting.
Find information on city-owned parking lots and meter information/rates.
Provided by Downtown Fort Worth Inc., Fort Worth Parking gives information on parking rates in the city's most popular areas.
Find out more about the city’s resident-only-parking program or apply for a permit.
- Nine Fort Worth schools receive safer routes for students
- Parking meters coming to West Seventh Street area
- Fort Worth to fund transit study
- North Main Street Bridge detour rescheduled for this weekend
- East Loop 820 project gets underway
- Crews continue building the foundations of three new bridges
- 28th Street to close for TEXRail bridge installation
- New routes, fare schedule in effect for Trinity Metro Aug. 12
- Get a ride to work in Alliance for $1
- Trinity Metro deploys digital bus stops at six transit centers
- I-35W construction is done. Really.
- RTC approves Mobility 2045 transportation plan
- Student artwork fills downtown bus shelters
- Bus stop improvements planned for East Rosedale
- Tarrant County College to provide Trinity Metro bus rides for students
- University Drive westbound ramp to I-30 closed
- Pothole? Traffic signal out? Here's how to report it
Visit the TPW website for valet and ground transportation permits.