Public bus, carpool, vanpool and other public transportation services in Fort Worth and participating cities in greater Tarrant County.
A service of Trinity Metro offering door-to-door transportation designed for the mobility impaired.
Streets and Highways
View accessibility improvements for the thriving West 7th Street neighborhood underway now.
View city-funded transportation projects.
The Texas Department of Transportation maintains state highways and interstates.
The NTTA constructs and maintains tollways in North Texas.
Information about construction projects on Interstate 35.
A focused reconstruction of I-820 and I-35W to improve traffic flow.
Find current bike lanes and routes, and learn more about the effort to encourage bicycle commuting.
Find information on city-owned parking lots and meter information/rates.
Provided by Downtown Fort Worth Inc., Fort Worth Parking gives information on parking rates in the city's most popular areas.
Find out more about the city’s resident-only-parking program or apply for a permit.
- Council to look at truck parking on city streets
- Survey: North Texans want more dedicated bike lanes
- Traffic switch on East Rosedale as work continues
- Study examines truck parking needs in DFW
- Learn about transportation in the region and help set future priorities
- Doug Wiersig, transportation director, announces retirement
- Explore new routes as the Trinity Trails get widened
- Blue Mound Road reconstruction begins in 2019
- Give input on the city's active transportation plan
- New routes, fare schedule in effect for Trinity Metro Aug. 12
- Get a ride to work in Alliance for $1
- RTC approves Mobility 2045 transportation plan
- Tarrant County College to provide Trinity Metro bus rides for students
- University Drive westbound ramp to I-30 closed
- Pothole? Traffic signal out? Here's how to report it
Visit the TPW website for valet and ground transportation permits.