Public bus, carpool, vanpool and other public transportation services in Fort Worth and participating cities in greater Tarrant County.
A service of Trinity Metro offering door-to-door transportation designed for the mobility impaired.
Streets and Highways
View accessibility improvements for the thriving West 7th Street neighborhood underway now.
View city-funded transportation projects.
The Texas Department of Transportation maintains state highways and interstates.
The NTTA constructs and maintains tollways in North Texas.
Information about construction projects on Interstate 35.
A focused reconstruction of I-820 and I-35W to improve traffic flow.
Find current bike lanes and routes, and learn more about the effort to encourage bicycle commuting.
Find information on city-owned parking lots and meter information/rates.
Provided by Downtown Fort Worth Inc., Fort Worth Parking gives information on parking rates in the city's most popular areas.
Find out more about the city’s resident-only-parking program or apply for a permit.
- Westport Parkway northbound on-ramp to close
- New transit option in Crowley starts June 1
- Virtual hearing seeks comments on Southeast Connector project
- Hemphill Street project nearing completion
- Help plan for the future and share your transportation experience
- Census participation crucial to disbursement of transportation, health funding
- May is (still) Bike Month
- Fort Worth Bike Sharing rolls out essential workers program
- Molly the Trolley service suspended through May 31
- Fort Worth Bike Sharing rolls along, with enhanced hygiene, social distancing protocols
- Construction continues on Randol Mill Road
- Pothole? Traffic signal out? Here's how to report it
Visit the TPW website for valet and ground transportation permits.