Public bus, carpool, vanpool and other public transportation services in Fort Worth and participating cities in greater Tarrant County.
A service of Trinity Metro offering door-to-door transportation designed for the mobility impaired.
Streets and Highways
View accessibility improvements for the thriving West 7th Street neighborhood underway now.
View city-funded transportation projects.
The Texas Department of Transportation maintains state highways and interstates.
The NTTA constructs and maintains tollways in North Texas.
Information about construction projects on Interstate 35.
A focused reconstruction of I-820 and I-35W to improve traffic flow.
Find current bike lanes and routes, and learn more about the effort to encourage bicycle commuting.
Find information on city-owned parking lots and meter information/rates.
Provided by Downtown Fort Worth Inc., Fort Worth Parking gives information on parking rates in the city's most popular areas.
Find out more about the city’s resident-only-parking program or apply for a permit.
- Council approves design work for expanded Trinity Trails
- Going to the Stock Show? Make weekend parking easy with Rodeo Redline
- TEXRail ridership exceeds 11,000 in opening weekend
- Teamwork helps region meet transportation challenges despite historic growth
- Fort Worth Bike Sharing station closed near Stock Show
- RTC approves legislative program for 86th session
- Fort Worth Bike Sharing racks up strong numbers in 2018
- Construction along 287 will improve safety in fast-growing area
- Give input on the city’s active transportation plan
- TEXRail ready to roll Thursday after delayed start
- Winter driving tips
- State transportation leaders meet booming growth with funding, construction
- 511DFW provides real-time road condition information
- Trinity Metro board selects new agency president/CEO
- Survey: Cyclists most comfortable separated from cars
- New water line along Alta Vista Parkway
- TEXRail will kick off service with free rides
- Southbound U.S. 287 on-ramp from Blue Mound Road to be relocated
- Hemphill Street due for lane reconfiguration
- Construction begins on new segment of Live Oak Street connector
- Parking fines going up Jan. 1
- Brennan Avenue closed to through traffic from Guenther Avenue to Peak Street
- Traffic switch on East Rosedale as work continues
- Blue Mound Road reconstruction begins in 2019
- Pothole? Traffic signal out? Here's how to report it
Visit the TPW website for valet and ground transportation permits.