Public bus, carpool, vanpool and other public transportation services in Fort Worth and participating cities in greater Tarrant County.
A service of Trinity Metro offering door-to-door transportation designed for the mobility impaired.
Streets and Highways
View accessibility improvements for the thriving West 7th Street neighborhood underway now.
View city-funded transportation projects.
The Texas Department of Transportation maintains state highways and interstates.
The NTTA constructs and maintains tollways in North Texas.
Information about construction projects on Interstate 35.
A focused reconstruction of I-820 and I-35W to improve traffic flow.
Find current bike lanes and routes, and learn more about the effort to encourage bicycle commuting.
Find information on city-owned parking lots and meter information/rates.
Provided by Downtown Fort Worth Inc., Fort Worth Parking gives information on parking rates in the city's most popular areas.
Find out more about the city’s resident-only-parking program or apply for a permit.
- Public meeting to discuss FM 156 roadway reconstruction, widening
- TEXRail will kick off service with free rides
- Two seasoned professionals join Transportation & Public Works Department
- DFW transportation air quality plan gains federal approval
- Workshop seeks input on statewide shipping needs
- Lane closures near TCU scheduled for construction activities
- Southbound U.S. 287 on-ramp from Blue Mound Road to be relocated
- A new way to pay for meter parking in Fort Worth's West Seventh district
- TCC ridership on Trinity Metro is on the rise
- Hemphill Street due for lane reconfiguration
- Teresa Ayala appointed to Trinity Metro board of directors
- Construction begins on new segment of Live Oak Street connector
- Midtown Express toll-managed lanes open
- Parking fines going up Jan. 1
- Lane configuration change scheduled for Sylvania Avenue
- Brennan Avenue closed to through traffic from Guenther Avenue to Peak Street
- Traffic switch on East Rosedale as work continues
- Blue Mound Road reconstruction begins in 2019
- Get a ride to work in Alliance for $1
- Pothole? Traffic signal out? Here's how to report it
Visit the TPW website for valet and ground transportation permits.