Public bus, carpool, vanpool and other public transportation services in Fort Worth and participating cities in greater Tarrant County.
A service of Trinity Metro offering door-to-door transportation designed for the mobility impaired.
Streets and Highways
View accessibility improvements for the thriving West 7th Street neighborhood underway now.
View city-funded transportation projects.
The Texas Department of Transportation maintains state highways and interstates.
The NTTA constructs and maintains tollways in North Texas.
Information about construction projects on Interstate 35.
A focused reconstruction of I-820 and I-35W to improve traffic flow.
Find current bike lanes and routes, and learn more about the effort to encourage bicycle commuting.
Find information on city-owned parking lots and meter information/rates.
Provided by Downtown Fort Worth Inc., Fort Worth Parking gives information on parking rates in the city's most popular areas.
Find out more about the city’s resident-only-parking program or apply for a permit.
- Try Parking It reboot offers more functionality
- Construction continues on Randol Mill Road
- Clinics to offer help diagnosing car issues
- Join the first bus stop cleanup day on Oct. 26
- Panther Island bridges making progress
- City's Active Transportation Plan wins award from American Planning Association-Texas Chapter
- Fort Worth students celebrate the benefits and fun of walking to school
- Hemphill-Lamar Connect project on track for 2020 completion
- The Dash kicks off service with complimentary rides
- Railroad crossing at U.S. 377 and Katy Road/Mount Gilead closed for five months
- Trinity Metro starts new first-mile/last-mile solution
- Pothole? Traffic signal out? Here's how to report it
Visit the TPW website for valet and ground transportation permits.