Victory Forest Community Center
Victory Forest Community Center’s grand opening event is scheduled for 10 a.m.-4 p.m. March 3. A complete schedule of events is available online.
Victory Forest is Fort Worth’s newest community center. Once completed, this premier facility in south Fort Worth will include:
- A 2,000-square-foot fitness room complete with cardio, strength equipment and free weights.
- A full-size gymnasium for basketball, volleyball and other sports, which can hold 407 people.
- A state-of-the-art teaching kitchen for cooking and nutrition classes.
- An outdoor courtyard for private and community events, which can hold 134 people.
- Multipurpose spaces for classes and rentals, including a dance room that can hold 270.
- A computer lab and children’s play area.
- Recreational programming that will be offered to all ages — from art to Zumba, and everything in between.
After School Program
Hours: 2-6 p.m.
- Drop-off / no transportation: $44 per month
- With transportation included: $99 per month
- Discount for additional child: $5
Transportation to Victory Forest Community Center will be available from the following schools: Daggett Elementary, Daggett Montesorri, De Zavala Elementary, George C. Clarke Elementary, Lily B. Clayton Elementary, Richard J. Wilson Elementary, Rosemont Elementary, Rosemont Middle School, and Trinity Basin Preparatory. However, walk-ins and children dropped off by their parents are accepted from all local schools.
For more information, call 817-392-8200.
Discover opportunities to volunteer at the Victory Forest Community Center.
Monday — 6 a.m.-9 p.m.
Tuesday — 6 a.m.-9 p.m.
Wednesday — 6 a.m.-9 p.m.
Thursday — 6 a.m.-9 p.m.
Friday — 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
Saturday — 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
Sunday — 1-5 p.m.
3427 Hemphill St.