The Walk! Fort Worth Pedestrian Transportation Plan aims to make walking around the city safer and more convenient.
By replacing the short vehicle trips with pedestrian trips, Cowtown air will be measurably cleaner and the population healthier thanks to increased physical activity. If that isn't important enough, it also helps reduce congestion on our streets.
Walk! Fort Worth was adopted by City Council and incorporated into the city’s Comprehensive Plan Oct. 21, 2014.
- History and Plan Development
- Existing Conditions
- Proposed Policies and Programs
- ADA Transition Plan and Universal Pedestrian Access
- Costs, Prioritization, and Potential Funding Sources
- Benchmarking and Implementation