Impact Fees/Capital Improvements Citizen Advisory Committee
The Capital Improvements Plan (CIP) Citizens Advisory Committee (CAC) was appointed by City Council according to Resolution No.1487 on December 5, 1989, in accordance with Chapter 395 of the Texas Local Government Code. The committee meets twice a year to review and file comments to the City Council related to the CIP and land use assumptions. Their purpose is outlined below:
- Advise and assist the political subdivision in adopting the land use assumptions;
- Review the Water Department’s CIP and file written comments with City Council;
- Monitor and evaluate implementation of the capital improvements plan;
- File semi-annual reports on the progress of the CIP and report to City Council any inequities in implementing or imposing the impact fees; and
- Advise the City Council of the need to update or revise the land use assumptions, capital improvements plan and impact fees.
The statute states that the CAC shall have at least five members, appointed by a majority vote of the governing body of a political subdivision. At least 40 percent of the CAC must be representative of the real estate, development, or building industries, who are not employees or officials of a political subdivision or governmental entity.
- Water saving seminars resume online
- Additional city facilities to reopen June 29
- Fort Worth Water to resume assessing late fees and making shutoffs
- Monroe Street closed beginning June 24
- Water Department customer service lobby reopening
- Register for the new water bill payment site
- Apply for city's environmental awards program
- New water bill payment site coming June 15
- Water utility conducting customer satisfaction survey
Report Emergencies (24-hours)
(water main breaks, sewer backups)
817-392-4477 Select Option 1
Call Center - Non-emergency
7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Monday through Friday
(Closed City Holidays) 817-392-4477
P. O. Box 870
Fort Worth, TX 76102
- Report Illegal Connections
- Report Other Water Related Issues
- Report Water Waste
- Request a Speaker
- Report a problem with the H2Online Water payment website
Chris Harder, P.E.