Bill messages and Inserts
Below are the bill messages and inserts for the current month and previous two months.
Fort Worth enforces year-round outdoor watering requirements as part of its water conservation program. Stay tuned to City News, social media and the website for updates.
Existing drinking water regulations are designed to prevent viruses and bacteria from causing waterborne illnesses. Fort Worth’s treatment processes include filtration and disinfectants, such as chlorine, that remove or kill bacteria and viruses. COVID-19 is a type of virus that is particularly susceptible to disinfection, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Wastewater treatment plants also are designed to treat viruses and other harmful bacteria. Stay tuned to City News, social media and the website for updates.
On April 1st, 2020, the Fort Worth Water Utility will no longer put yellow delinquency tags on your door or charge the $20 notify fee. This will save you money & protect your privacy. Late fees will also increase from 5% to 10%. Instead of a yellow tag, residential and some commercial customers with delinquent accounts will be notified through an automated phone call. It’s important you make sure your contact information is up to date. You can find more information here: fortworthtexas.gov/water/account-fees. Stay tuned to City News, social media and the website for updates.
- Water saving seminars resume online
- Additional city facilities to reopen June 29
- Fort Worth Water to resume assessing late fees and making shutoffs
- Monroe Street closed beginning June 24
- Water Department customer service lobby reopening
- Register for the new water bill payment site
- Apply for city's environmental awards program
- New water bill payment site coming June 15
- Water utility conducting customer satisfaction survey
Report Emergencies (24-hours)
(water main breaks, sewer backups)
817-392-4477 Select Option 1
Call Center - Non-emergency
7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Monday through Friday
(Closed City Holidays) 817-392-4477
P. O. Box 870
Fort Worth, TX 76102
- Report Illegal Connections
- Report Other Water Related Issues
- Report Water Waste
- Request a Speaker
- Report a problem with the H2Online Water payment website
Chris Harder, P.E.