Water and Wastewater Impact Fees
The City of Fort Worth has an ordinance implementing the assessment and collection of water and wastewater impact fees.
The total amount assessed is established on the recordation date of this plat application, based upon schedule I of the current impact fee ordinance.
The amount to be collected is determined under schedule II then in effect on the date a building permit is issued, or the connection date to the municipal water and/or wastewater system.
- Find out about construction on nine streets in the Near Southside area
- State updates fish consumption advisory for Lake Worth, portions of Trinity River
- Learn the basics of water conservation
- High water use bill adjustment requirements posted online
- Water, sewer rates changed as of Jan. 1
24-hour Customer Service:
P. O. Box 870
Fort Worth, TX 76101
- Report Illegal Connections
- Report Other Water Related Issues
- Report Water Waste
- Request a Speaker
- Report a problem with the H2Online Water payment website