Water and Wastewater Impact Fees
The City of Fort Worth has an ordinance implementing the assessment and collection of water and wastewater impact fees.
The total amount assessed is established on the recordation date of this plat application, based upon schedule I of the current impact fee ordinance.
The amount to be collected is determined under schedule II then in effect on the date a building permit is issued, or the connection date to the municipal water and/or wastewater system.
- High water use bill adjustment requirements posted online
- Water, sewer rates changed starting Jan. 1
- Prepare pipes for freezing temperatures
- Kenneth Morgan named Fort Worth water director
- 2018 water, sewer rates adopted
24-hour Customer Service:
P. O. Box 870
Fort Worth, TX 76101
- Report Illegal Connections
- Report Other Water Related Issues
- Report Water Waste
- Request a Speaker
- Report a problem with the H2Online Water payment website