Water and Wastewater Impact Fees
The City of Fort Worth has an ordinance implementing the assessment and collection of water and wastewater impact fees.
The total amount assessed is established on the recordation date of this plat application, based upon schedule I of the current impact fee ordinance.
The amount to be collected is determined under schedule II then in effect on the date a building permit is issued, or the connection date to the municipal water and/or wastewater system.
- Protect your pipes before freezing temperatures get here
- Cooking for the holidays? Defend your drains
- New hours for Water Department's call center
- No increase in water, wastewater rates for 2019
Report Emergencies (24-hours)
(water main breaks, sewer backups)
817-392-4477 Select Option 1
Call Center - Non-emergency
7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Monday through Friday
(Closed City Holidays) 817-392-4477 Select Option 1
P. O. Box 870
Fort Worth, TX 76101
- Report Illegal Connections
- Report Other Water Related Issues
- Report Water Waste
- Request a Speaker
- Report a problem with the H2Online Water payment website
Chris Harder, P.E.