Deposits are collected for all newly established accounts. These amounts are based on meter size and customer class.
Deposit by Customer Class
- Residential Customers $35
- Residential Duplex Customers $70
- Apartment deposits are calculated based on the previous six months usage of like apartments (i.e., size, number of units, meter size, etc.)
- Irrigation Customers $17.50
“TBD” is to be determined by Customer Service
For more information on meter deposits, please contact Water Development at 817-392-8250.
- Construction is coming to Gateway Park
- Library teams with water utility to help customers seeking financial assistance
- New water and sewer lines planned for Bellaire, Ranch View, South Hills and Westcliff Road South
- Public meeting on Mary's Creek Water Reclamation Facility set for Oct. 5
- Fort Worth Water urges customers to make payment arrangements before shutoffs resume
Report Emergencies (24-hours)
(water main breaks, sewer backups)
817-392-4477 Select Option 1
Call Center - Non-emergency
7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Monday through Friday
(Closed City Holidays) 817-392-4477
P. O. Box 870
Fort Worth, TX 76102
- Report Illegal Connections
- Report Other Water Related Issues
- Report Water Waste
- Request a Speaker
- Report a problem with the H2Online Water payment website
Chris Harder, P.E.