Pre-Qualification Requirements for Contractors
- Financial Statement prepared within the past 12 months by a CPA. The Water Department requires that the original financial statement be mailed to the city.
- References of Related Work (Minimum: 5)
- Project name and location
- Type of project - rehab/replacement, developer project (water/sewer extension only), new subdivision project, facility project (treatment plant, pump station, lift station, storage tank, meter station, SCADA, etc.)
- Was the contractor a prime contractor or worked as a subcontractor
- Contractor’s Contact Person and Number
- Name of city where work was performed along with city inspector’s name and telephone number
- Amount of Construction Contract - Water and Sanitary Sewer
- Size of pipe installed, type of pipe installed, linear footage (for pipeline projects), or areas of expertise (for facility projects)
- Date of project - start date for construction and completion date
- Equipment Schedule - equipment related to the bid job owned by the company.
- Construction Experience
- Number of years the company has been in business as a general contractor under present business name.
- Has the company operated under any other name? If yes, what name, where, etc.
- How many years water/sewer construction experience as a general contractor and as a sub-contractor.
- Provide water/sewer construction experience of the principals of the company, including name, present position, years of experience, type of experience (water/sewer), licenses, certifications, etc.
Mr. John Kasavich
Fort Worth Water Department
1000 Throckmorton St.
Fort Worth, Texas 76102
The city maintains a listing of pre-qualified contractors approved to work in the City of Fort Worth, with bid limits and restrictions.
- Construction project temporarily closes Trinity River near Fort Worth-Arlington border
- Do due diligence before signing on with a service line warranty program
- Water and wastewater services fuel construction across the city
- Proposed 2017 water, wastewater rates announced
- Fort Worth Water unveils plan for getting the lead out
- Know your watering days
- Seminars offer savings in water — and money
24-hour Customer Service:
P. O. Box 870
Fort Worth, TX 76101
- Report Illegal Connections
- Report Other Water Related Issues
- Report Water Waste
- Request a Speaker
- Report a problem with the H2Online Water payment website
John Robert Carman