Fort Worth provides drinking water to about 1.2 million people and businesses in Fort Worth and 30 other communities. The city operates five drinking water plants spread throughout the city. The distribution system consists of high service pump stations at each treatment plant, 21 distribution pump stations, 27 elevated and ground storage tanks, and about 3,336 miles of pipe.
- New hours for Water Department's call center
- Fort Worth wins 2018 WaterSense Partner of the Year Award
- Higher water bills attributable to higher temperatures
- No increase in water, wastewater rates for 2019
- Learn the basics of water conservation
24-hour Customer Service:
P. O. Box 870
Fort Worth, TX 76101
- Report Illegal Connections
- Report Other Water Related Issues
- Report Water Waste
- Request a Speaker
- Report a problem with the H2Online Water payment website
Chris Harder, P.E.