Cloudy water from the faucet may be caused by tiny air bubbles in the water similar to the gas bubbles in beer and carbonated soft drinks. After a while, the bubbles rise to the top and disappear.
- Fort Worth sends water, staff to help Austin
- New hours for Water Department's call center
- Fort Worth wins 2018 WaterSense Partner of the Year Award
- No increase in water, wastewater rates for 2019
- Learn the basics of water conservation
Report Emergencies (24-hours)
(water main breaks, sewer backups)
817-392-4477 Select Option 1
Call Center - Non-emergency
7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Monday through Friday
(Closed City Holidays) 817-392-4477 Select Option 1
P. O. Box 870
Fort Worth, TX 76101
- Report Illegal Connections
- Report Other Water Related Issues
- Report Water Waste
- Request a Speaker
- Report a problem with the H2Online Water payment website
Chris Harder, P.E.