Using less water is not only good for the environment; it is also great for saving some extra dollars.
The Fort Worth Water Department, in partnership with the Texas AgriLife Extension Service, is hosting a series of free seminars, highlighting the “how to of water-saving landscapes.”
Through these seminars attendees will learn:
- How to keep landscapes healthy even with water restrictions
- How to plan and grow a water-saving garden/landscape
- How to perform irrigation check-ups; make minor repairs and adjustments to your system
- Why drip irrigation is the most efficient irrigation method
All seminars take place from 6 to 8 p.m. inside the Fort Worth Botanic Garden Iris Room, 3220 Botanic Garden Blvd.
No events scheduled.
- Prepare pipes for freezing temperatures
- Don't pour holiday grease down the drain
- Kenneth Morgan named Fort Worth water director
- 2018 water, sewer rates adopted
24-hour Customer Service:
P. O. Box 870
Fort Worth, TX 76101
- Report Illegal Connections
- Report Other Water Related Issues
- Report Water Waste
- Request a Speaker
- Report a problem with the H2Online Water payment website