Using less water is not only good for the environment; it is also great for saving money on your water bill.
The Fort Worth Water Department, in partnership with the Texas AgriLife Extension Service, is hosting a series of free seminars, highlighting the “how to of water-saving landscapes.”
Through these seminars attendees will learn:
- How to keep landscapes healthy even with water restrictions
- How to plan and grow a water-saving garden/landscape
- How to perform irrigation check-ups; make minor repairs and adjustments to your system
- Why drip irrigation is the most efficient irrigation method
All seminars take place from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Botanical Research Instiute of Texas, 1700 University Drive.
No events scheduled.
- Protect your pipes before freezing temperatures get here
- Cooking for the holidays? Defend your drains
- New hours for Water Department's call center
- No increase in water, wastewater rates for 2019
Report Emergencies (24-hours)
(water main breaks, sewer backups)
817-392-4477 Select Option 1
Call Center - Non-emergency
7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Monday through Friday
(Closed City Holidays) 817-392-4477 Select Option 1
P. O. Box 870
Fort Worth, TX 76101
- Report Illegal Connections
- Report Other Water Related Issues
- Report Water Waste
- Request a Speaker
- Report a problem with the H2Online Water payment website
Chris Harder, P.E.