The Fort Worth Water Department understands the importance of extending educational learning. We provide the following resources to assist in stimulating water awareness in students.
- Tours: Drinking Water or Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Major Rivers Curriculum (4th and 5th grade)
- Learning to be WaterWise (5th Grade)
- Career Day Presentations. Employees can share the excitement and variety of a career in the water industry. Additionally, subject to availability, we can schedule a large vector or video truck to provide a visual show and tell for students. We also offer aSpeaker’s Bureau. Speakers can structure presentations to your current water area or show a variety of water related video’s, below.
We also offer aSpeaker’s Bureau. Speakers can structure presentations to your current water area or show a variety of water related video’s, below.
- Water Cycle
- Science Court (Animated, ages 9-12)
- Professor Water (28 minutes, ages 8-14)
- Non-Point Source Pollution
- Down the Drain (30 minutes, ages 8-12)
- Water Conservaton (10 minutes, ages 8 and 14)
- The Adventures of Ethel Mermaid and Tad Pole (Seriesof Computer-Animated, ages 7-12)
- Hydrologic Cycle
- From Source to Tap
- Water Treatment
- Source Protection
- Fun Facts about Conservation
To request a speaker, or learn more about a special program, please contact us at 817-392-6565 or email email@example.com.
- No increase in water, wastewater rates for 2019
- When water use spikes with extreme heat, so do water bills
- Learn the basics of water conservation
24-hour Customer Service:
P. O. Box 870
Fort Worth, TX 76101
- Report Illegal Connections
- Report Other Water Related Issues
- Report Water Waste
- Request a Speaker
- Report a problem with the H2Online Water payment website