When you turn on your tap for a drink of water, to take a shower or wash clothes, you take for granted that water will flow. Water is a precious natural resource that cannot be manufactured. It is important that we know how we can preserve and conserve it for now and future generations.
We offer programs to teach young consumers the importance of protecting water. These programs range from 10 minutes to 30 minutes each. We also have a library of educational videos to engage students.
- The Adventures of Ethel Mermaid and Tad Pole (Ages 7-12)
- Conservation (Ages 5 and up)
- Down the Drain (Ages 8-12)
- Professor Water and the Water Cycle (Ages 8-14)
- Science Court (Ages 9-12)
Contact us at 817.392.6565 or email@example.com to request a speaker, or learn more about these resources.