Mary's Creek Water Reclamation Facility Permit Application
The application will address New Texas Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Permit and Domestic Wastewater Permit Application.
The City of Fort filed a discharge permit application on March 23, 2018 with the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality. The applications is broken into sections below and can be viewed as PDF files. A hard copy of the application is available for viewing in the Water Department offices at City Hall, 200 Texas St., Fort Worth, TX 76102.
|I. Sewage Sludge Solids Management Plan||Tech Report 1.0, Section 9.B and Tech Report 1.1, Section 7|
|J. Justification of Permit||Tech Report 1.1, Section 1.A3|
|K. Design Calculations and Design Features||Tech Report 1.1, Section 4|
|L. Wind Rose||Tech Report 1.1, Section 5.B|
Additional informationFrequently Asked Questions
Mary's Creek Fact Sheet
Mary's Creek FAQs Web Version
Mary's Creek Spanish Fact Sheet
Mary's Creek Spanish FAQs Web Version
Notice of Receipt of Application and Intent to Obtain Water Quality Permit)
- Some utility account fees changing on April 1
- Infrastructure improvements scheduled for Village Creek wastewater basin
- Reminder: Water and wastewater rates changing in January
- Service line warranty companies may contact you
- Protect your pipes against freezing temperatures
Report Emergencies (24-hours)
(water main breaks, sewer backups)
817-392-4477 Select Option 1
Call Center - Non-emergency
7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Monday through Friday
(Closed City Holidays) 817-392-4477
P. O. Box 870
Fort Worth, TX 76102
- Report Illegal Connections
- Report Other Water Related Issues
- Report Water Waste
- Request a Speaker
- Report a problem with the H2Online Water payment website
Chris Harder, P.E.