Weatherization Assistance Program
Service enrollment is unavailable
The Weatherization Assistance Program currently is not accepting applications to allow staff to address the cases of those who have already enrolled. Enrollment will reopen Feb. 17, 2020. Please check the Neighborhoods page; information is constantly being updated.
The Weatherization Assistance Program provides services to improve the energy efficiency of income-eligible households in Tarrant County. Weatherization program technicians perform an energy assessment to determine which energy saving repair or service is most appropriate and cost-effective for each home
Applications must be mailed. Information on required documentation is listed in the application cover sheet.
- Participants must be a resident of Tarrant County. Some assistance is only available in certain cities in Tarrant County.
- Most programs require participants to be at a specific level of household income according to the Federal Income Guidelines.
- Participants will be required to provide the following documents:
- Picture identification
- Proof of citizenship*
- Proof of household income for all adults 18 and older
- Current utility bill
- Proof of residence
* Required for specific programs/services (e.g., original birth certificate, passport)
Depending upon the number of requests, funding for some programs may be limited or unavailable.
For more information, call 817-392-5720.
4200 S. Freeway, Suite 2300
Fort Worth, 76115