Street Management and Road Traffic Report
Updated Feb. 17, 2012
North Main Street Bridge Rehabilitation
- TxDOT project
- Intermittent lane closures from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. through March 2012
Spur 347 (Weatherford Street) Bridge Replacement
- TxDOT Project
- Lane closures; Intermittent full closures.
- Project will take 18-24 months.
Chisholm Trail Parkway
- Permanent Closures
- Southbound 15th Avenue between I-30 and Vickery Boulevard.
- North- and southbound old University Drive from North of I-30 to the Union Pacific Railroad.
- Eastbound Vickery Boulevard from west of Rogers Road to University Avenue.
- Indefinite Closures
- East- and westbound West Vickery Boulevard from Forest Park to west of Summit Avenue.
- I-30 westbound frontage road from east of 15th street.
- Visit the NTTA website for more information
- Lane and sidewalk closures on Throckmorton and Taylor streets between Weatherford and Third streets through June 2012.
New Tarrant County Jail
- Belknap (from Cherry to Burnett): Parking lane and sidewalk closures through April 2012
- Weatherford (from Cherry to Burnett): Parking lane and sidewalk closures through April 2012
- Weatherford (from Cherry to Burnett): Various lanes closed from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. through April 2012
- Cherry (from Belknap to Weatherford): Northbound lanes and sidewalk closures through April 2012
- Burnett (from Belknap to Weatherford): dates and times to be determined.
St Patrick’s Cathedral New Hall
- West 12th (from Throckmorton to Jennings): Parking Lane closures through March 2012.
- Texas (from W 13th to Jennings): Parking Lane closures through March 2012.
- West 13th (from Texas to Throckmorton): Parking lane closures through March 2012.
Visit the Outdoor Events Office webpage for listings of events that may impact traffic.
For more information, contact 817-392-6672