Boards, Commissions and Committees
Listing of Fort Worth boards, commissions and committees.
While the City of Fort Worth is responding to the current COVID-19 health crisis, it's important to keep the public, Board and Commission members, and city staff as safe as possible. To comply with the City's Stay-at-Home Order, all Board and Commissions meetings will be conducted remotely on WebEx by videoconference and teleconference.
- Council Committees
- Development Services Boards
- Public Improvement Districts (PID)
- Tax Increment Financing Districts (TIF)
More Boards, Commission and Committees
- Ad Hoc Municipal Court Advisory Committee
- Animal Shelter Advisory Committee
- Animal Shelter Task Force
- Art Commission
- Audit Committee
- Aviation Advisory Board
- Board of Adjustment - Commercial
- Board of Adjustment - Residential
- Board of Trustees of the Employees' Retirement Fund
- Building Standards Commission
- Capital Improvements Advisory Committee for Transportation Impact Fees
- Capital Improvements Plan Advisory Committee
- City Charter Review Task Force
- City Plan Commission
- Civil Service Commission
- Community Action Partners Council
- Community Development Council
- Construction & Fire Prevention Board of Appeals
- Crime Control & Prevention District
- Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport Board
- Development Advisory Committee
- Downtown Design Review Board
- Ethics Review Commission
- Fort Worth Alliance Airport Board of Adjustment
- Fort Worth Alliance Airport Zoning Commission
- Fort Worth Housing Solutions
- Fort Worth Human Relations Commission
- Mayor's Committee on Persons with Disabilities
- Diversity & Inclusion Committee
- Fort Worth Pedestrian and Bicycle Advisory Commission
- Historic & Cultural Landmarks Commission
- Housing & Neighborhood Services Committee
- Infrastructure & Transportation Committee
- Lake Worth Regional Coordination Committee
- Legislative & Intergovernmental Affairs Committee
- Library Advisory Board
- Metropolitan Area EMS Authority
- Minority & Women Business Enterprise Advisory Committee
- Park & Recreation Advisory Board
- Tarrant County 9-1-1 Emergency Assistance District Board
- Trinity Metro Executive Committee
- Urban Design Commission
- Zoning Commission
Serve on a Board
Interested in serving on a city board or commission? Fill out our online application.
Historic and Cultural Landmarks Commission: 2 p.m. June 8, 2020; Webex, .
Art Commission Special Called Meeting: 5 p.m. June 8, 2020; Webex, .
Workforce Solutions for Tarrant County WDB Meeting: 9 a.m. June 10, 2020; Virtual Zoom Meeting, .
City Plan Commission Special Meeting: 10 a.m. June 10, 2020; Webex, .
Zoning Commission Public Hearing: 1 p.m. June 10, 2020; Webex, .
Fort Worth Human Relations Commission Mayor's Committee on Persons with Disabilities: 10 a.m. June 11, 2020; Webex, .
Regional Transportation Council Meeting: 1 p.m. June 11, 2020; Teleconference Meeting, .