Development Services Contact Information
In light of the recent health emergency declarations related to COVID-19 and the need to promote social distancing, the Development Services Department will only be accepting applications through our online permitting system, Citizen Access, or by scheduled appointment only with the QLess appointment system, or by phone or email starting March 23.
For phone and web consultations, please see the list below for appropriate contacts.
Stormwater Development Services (SDS):
All email enquiries related to Stormwater and Floodplain permitting can be sent to us at our continuously monitored team email address: email@example.com.
|Floodplain & Demo Permits||Grading Permits|
|Cindy Robinson||817-392-7947||Erin Storey||817-392-2084|
|Robin Stevens||817-392-8035||Thanaa Maksimos||817-392-2319|
|Ron Nason||817-392-5399||Ron Nason||817-392-5399||Platting & Drainage Study Letters||Building Permits|
|Saifuddin Ahmed||817-392-2294||Erin Storey||817-392-2084|
|Erin Storey||817-392-2084||Thanaa Maksimos||817-392-2319|
|Ron Nason||817-392-5399||Ron Nason||817-392-5399||Information Requests & Meetings||Encroachments & Abandonments|
|Jannett Ruiz||817-392-6748||Ron Nason||817-392-5399|
|Robin Stevens||817-392-8035||Saifuddin Ahmed||817-392-2294|
Meeting Request (hosted via Webex):
To request a meeting, send a completed meeting request form to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Construction Plan or Construction Package Submittals|
|Paul Chamberlain||817-392-8576||Paul.Chamberlain@fortworthtexas.gov||Accela Citizen Access Inquiries (ACA)|
|Victor V. Toreno Jr.||817-392-7830||Victor.Tornero@fortworthtexas.gov|
|Construction Plan and Document Reviews, contact your assigned IPRC Project Manager|
Meeting Request (hosted via Webex):
To request a consultation or post-submittal meeting, please contact your assigned IPRC Project Manager and submit the appropriate executed form. We have temporarily suspended all hand delivered pre-submittal conference requests until further notice.
Zoning and Design Review can be sent to us at our continuously monitored team email address, email@example.com.
|General Questions||Historic Preservation|
|General Info||817-392-2498||Murray Miller||817-392-8574|
|Arty Wheaton-Rodriguez||817-392-6226||Justin Newhart||817-392-8037|
|Lynn Goforth||817-392-2513||Downtown Design||Urban Design District|
|Sevanne Steiner||817-392-8012||Laura Voltmann||817-392-8015||Board of Adjustment|
All email enquiries related to Building, Mechanical, Plumbing or Electrical Review can be sent to us at your plans examiner assigned to your project or to a staff member listed below:
|Plan Exam Contacts:|
|Gabi Singleton||817-392-8093||Estella Alvarez-Reynoso||817-392-6288|
|Rodney Brown||817-392-2605||Ana Alvarez||817-392-2322|
|Leigh Moreno||817-392-8458||Janie Grantham||817-392-8133|
|Mitch Kiowski||817-392-2857||Charlie Grantham||817-392-8133|
|Anthony Munoz||817-392-7822||Don Guy||817-392-2590|
|Marie Hughes||817-392-2728||Tim Dixon||817-392-2607|
|Ann Nace||817-392-2301||Monica LaFitte||817-392-2806|
|Jeff Green||817-392-2827||Ana Alvarez||817-392-2322|
|Michael Still||817-392-2801||CJ Patton||817-392-2302|
|Evan Roberts||817-392-7843||Cody Hughes||817-392-2867|
If you need information specifically about a review comment on a building permit, sign permit or urban forestry review, please refer to your Comments and Conditions from Accela Automation to obtain the contact information for your assigned reviewer.
Access Management, Site plan review - Mirian Spencer Mirian.Spencer@fortworthtexas.gov
Traffic study review - Tom Simerly Tom.Simerly@fortworthtexas.gov
IPRC traffic comments - Aaron Long Aaron.Long@fortworthtexas.gov
General traffic, plat and related variance questions- Michael Arthaud Michael.Arthaud@fortworthtexas.gov
Our goal is to resolve all consultations electronically. In the unlikely event you need to schedule an in-person appointment, please visit https://kiosk.qless.com/kiosk/app/home/21512?whitelabel=true or call 817-392-2222.
|Community Facility Agreements (CFA), Unified Sign or Maintenance Agreements||CFA Closeouts/Reconciliations, Encroachments and SWFMAs|
|Jennifer Ezernack||817-392-2737||Nathan Benson||817-392-2053|
|Interim Office Manager / General Questions|
|Pre-Development Conferences /Project Facilitation/GIS||Development Advisory Committee|
|Jasmin Correa||817-392-1732||Miranda Sanchez||817-392-8602|
|Office Manager / General Questions|
|Transportation Impact Fees/Accela||Office Managers/General Questions|
|Julie Westerman||817-392-392-2677||Leo Mantey||817-392-2561|
|Misty Leeper||817-392-2732||Sonnie LaForce||817-392-2303|
- PDC, pre-submittal and most all meetings are now via Web-ex or phone.
- We are not taking hand-delivery for infrastructure pre-submittal items but will be able to accept all infrastructure submittals via Accela by the end of the week.
- Plats applications are back online and may be submitted via Accela. Plats may now be signed digitally and we will start filing via electronic filing next week.
- We will have the ability to complete, execute and file all Development Contracts digitally starting next week.
- Walk-in permits and applications will likely be by appointment only starting next week. The team is working out details.
- The March 3 Zoning Commission cases will be heard by the City Council on April 7, and the meeting will be via video/audio.
- We are going to try have the City Plan Commission hearing on April 8 with remote video/audio participation. If we don’t, all items recommended for approval will be approved administratively, and items recommended for denial will be continued.
- We are cancelling the April 8 Zoning Commission hearing and need to figure out a legal way for them to meet. They are subject to different rules than CPC and City Council.
- We are cancelling BOA, DDRB, HCLC and UDC for April, and the team is being flexible with applicants. Once we figure out how CPC might work, we’ll assess how to address these boards for May.
- All Development Contract, Platting & Annexation, and Transportation Impact Fee application appointments will be available online starting March 23, 2020.
- New commercial building permit submissions will only be accepted online beginning Jan. 1
- Permits no longer required for garage sales
Current Wait Times
As of March 23, 2020, there will be no walk-in appointments. All appointments will be by phone, email or the QLess Appointment system only.
Please click the link below to "schedule an appointment" or see the contact information to schedule an appointment via phone or email.
Please call 817-392-2222 for all general inquiries.
|Wait times currently unavailable|
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Email Customer Service
City Hall, Lower Level
200 Texas St.
Fort Worth, TX 76102