Applications & Forms
For more information, call 817-392-2222.
- Building Permit Application (Spanish)
- Change of Use Requirements
- Commercial Remodel/Change of Use Questionnaire
- Development Guide - School Sites
- Game Room License Application
- New Commercial & Additions Requirements
- New Residential Construction Requirements
- NEZ Program Information
- Occupancy Permit Application (Spanish)
- Pool Permit Requirements
- Pre-Development Conference Information
- Water Development Services for New Construction
Licensed/Registered Contractors Only:
- Electrical Permit Form
- Mechanical Permit Form
- Plumbing Medical Gas
- Plumbing Permit Form
- Sign Permit Form
- Sign Submittal Checklist
- Temporary Gas Letter
- Temporary Power Letter
In Alphabetical Order
Board of Adjustment
Construction and Fire Prevention Board of Appeals
- Construction and Fire Prevention Board of Appeals application
- Community Facilities Agreement (CFA) forms link
Downtown Design Review Board
Historic and Cultural Landmarks Commission
- Visit the HCLC page to download the latest applications.
- Application Requirements
- Application for Specialized Certificate of Occupancy for Operating a Sexually-Oriented Business
- Subdivision Ordinance and Amendments
- Eight Year (1999-2006) Subdivision Plat Activity Summary Report
- Amendment to Master Thoroughfare Plan
- Rules of Procedure (adopted January 17, 1986; revisions through October 2004)
- Policy for Installation of Community Facilities (adopted March 20, 2001)
- Standard Plat Notes
- Plat Application
- Plat Folding Instructions
- Street & Alley Vacation Application
- Street Name Change
- Road Repair Agreement
- Platting Verification within ETJ Form
Urban Design Commission
Visit the Urban Design Commission
Visit the Urban Forestry page
Visit the Zoning page.
- Zoning Change Application
- Zoning Verification Letter
- Zoning Sign Ordinance
- Zoning Multi-Family District
- Development Services rolls out more service enhancements
- Public comment sought on pool and spa amendments
- New commercial building permit submissions will only be accepted online beginning Jan. 1
Current Wait Times
As of April 8, 2020, there will be no walk-in appointments. All appointments will be online, by phone and email only. Residents may still schedule appointments in the QLess appointment system. Development Services Support will contact the customer via phone to hold the online appointment. There will be no person to person appointments until further notice.
Please click the link below to "schedule an appointment" or see the contact information to schedule an appointment via phone or email.
Please call 817-392-2222 for all general inquiries.
|Wait times currently unavailable|
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Email Customer Service
City Hall, Lower Level
200 Texas St.
Fort Worth, TX 76102