Ordinances & Construction Codes
- Applications and Forms
- Community Facilities Agreement Information
- Construction Codes
- Compliance Guide for Construction in Downtown Fort Worth
- Development Regulations for Joint Reserve Base Noise Impact Area
- Gas Well Ordinance
- Large Animal Ordinance Text Amendment
- Noise Ordinance
- Sign Ordinance
- Subdivision Ordinance
- Transportation Impact Fee Information
- Urban Forestry Compliance
- Zoning Ordinance
- Development Services rolls out more service enhancements
- Public comment sought on pool and spa amendments
- New commercial building permit submissions will only be accepted online beginning Jan. 1
Current Wait Times
As of April 8, 2020, there will be no walk-in appointments. All appointments will be online, by phone and email only. Residents may still schedule appointments in the QLess appointment system. Development Services Support will contact the customer via phone to hold the online appointment. There will be no person to person appointments until further notice.
Please click the link below to "schedule an appointment" or see the contact information to schedule an appointment via phone or email.
Please call 817-392-2222 for all general inquiries.
|Wait times currently unavailable|
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Email Customer Service
City Hall, Lower Level
200 Texas St.
Fort Worth, TX 76102