The Zoning Section implements and enforces the sign ordinance and in the following cases, a Sign Permit must be obtained (see ordinance for all requirements).
- Sales Office and Model Home
- Signs not requiring a permit
- Zoning Map to determine Zoning District requirements for signage
- Electronic Changeable Copy may be permitted by special exception of the board of adjustment in commercial, industrial, mixed-use and community facility zoning districts
- Developer and Builder Signs/City Kiosk Program Information Summary
Residential home builders/developers are required to use kiosks for off-premise directional signage. Any interested builder or developer should contact George Faris at Baker Clearview Kiosk Systems, 817-737-4472 or email@example.com.
How to apply for electronic permit
(paper plans not accepted)
Plans may be submitted electronically through the City’s online permitting system.
What is required for Electronic Submittal
- Sign Permit Application
- Sign Submittal Checklist
- Unified Sign Agreement Checklist & Application
- Unified Sign Agreement Process
- Contact Lynn Goforth 817-392-2513 for additional information
|Revisions:||$50.00 per Hour|
|Unified Sign Agreement:||$1,500.00|
|Board of Adjustment:||Non-Residential Variance $750.00*|
|Non-Residential Special Exception $1,000.00*/Electronic Changeable Copy|
If you have additional questions concerning the sign or zoning ordinance, contact the zoning staff at 817-392-8028.
* Additional fees may apply
Download a guide to submitting documents for electronic review.
New users: Register for an account.
Watch the online training video to learn more.