Data, Mapping and Research
- Development Permits Portal
- Certificate of Occupancy Portal
- Issued Permits and Certificates of Occupancy (PDF Format)
- Issued Permit Valuations
- Development Advisory Committee
Demographics and Mapping
mySidewalk is a city intelligence tool that captures a variety of demographic data. Reports for the City of Fort Worth, council districts and specific zip codes can be found on the mySidewalk reports page.
Demographic information is presented yearly in the Trends chapters of the Comprehensive Plan and during the City Council Retreat.
Comprehensive Plan chapters focused on demographics and the Council Retreat Presentation can be found below.
- Comprehensive Plan
- Population Trends Chapter
- Economic Trends Chapter
- Appendix: B- Population and Employment Data
- City Council Retreat Growth Trends Presentation 2/8/2019
Additional demographic information can be found through Data USA.
For more information on demographics or mapping please send an email or call Eric Fladager, 817-392-8011, with your request details and contact information.
Water/Sewer and Utility Location Information and Site Plans
Record drawing requests for water, sewer, stormwater and paving plans should be submitted to the City of Fort Worth via a Pubic Information Request (PIR).
PIRs can be submitted via the city’s website:
- The requestor will need to create a user name and log-in.
- The requestor will be able to then track their PIR
- There is no limit to the number of sites for which record drawings can be requested in the online form, though there may be a character limit for the field. In some cases multiple requests may be required.
For easement document information, please refer to:
- Changes in Development Services Department allow staff to assist more customers remotely
- Development Services' predevelopment conferences assist developers amid COVID-19 outbreak
- In many cases, city meetings are going virtual
- Fort Worth Development Services assisting with reopening businesses
- New commercial building permit submissions will only be accepted online beginning Jan. 1
- Permits no longer required for garage sales
Current Wait Times
As of April 8, 2020, there will be no walk-in appointments. All appointments will be online, by phone and email only. Residents may still schedule appointments in the QLess appointment system. Development Services Support will contact the customer via phone to hold the online appointment. There will be no person to person appointments until further notice.
Please click the link below to "schedule an appointment" or see the contact information to schedule an appointment via phone or email.
Please call 817-392-2222 for all general inquiries.
|Wait times currently unavailable|
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Email Customer Service
City Hall, Lower Level
200 Texas St.
Fort Worth, TX 76102