Grant Fund Proposals and Reports
The City of Fort Worth works with public service agencies to coordinate use of grant funds.
Use of Federal Funds
The following provides information related to the City of Fort Worth’s use of federal grant funds from the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
- 2020-2021 HUD Annual Action Plan
- 2018-2022 Consolidated Plan & 2018-2019 Action Plan
- Citizen Participation Plan
- 2020 HUD Impact Book
- 2018-2019 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER)
- 2013 Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Choice
HUD Grants Training
On Nov. 13-14, 2019, the Compliance & Planning Division hosted a HUD Grants Training Workshop at Trinity Habitat for Humanity. The workshop provided nonprofit organizations with an opportunity to gain knowledge and information to prepare for the City of Fort Worth HUD Grant application process.
- CDC issues federal eviction moratorium through the end of 2020
- Library teams with water utility to help customers seeking financial assistance
- Electricity relief program to end
- Concerned about eviction? Help is available locally
- CARES Act funding still available to families
- Fort Worth Water urges customers to make payment arrangements before shutoffs resume
- $18.6 million to provide permanent housing for COVID-19-vulnerable people
- Free workshops enhance your digital skills and business goals
- Emergency help for Fort Worth families now available
908 Monroe Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102