Nine top Tarrant County businesses have been selected as category finalists in competition for the Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce’s 2020 Small Business of the Year Award, presented by Bank of Texas. Category winners will be announced at the Chamber’s second annual Forte Awards night on Jan. 30, 2020.
A Best of Show top winner will be announced at Mayor Betsy Price’s annual State of the City address in 2020. The prestigious annual Small Business of the Year Awards salute those that operate with exemplary best practices. Last year, the awards were revamped for applicants to compete within industry categories vs. number of employees. Finalists were selected by 10 members of the Chamber’s Small Business Council committee, which includes past award recipients. Site visits by judges to the finalists’ business locations in December will determine three category winners.
- DPC Healthcare partners with businesses and families of all sizes to create healthier communities.
- Rollin’ n Bowlin’ is a health foods cafe serving authentic açaí bowls, smoothies, loaded avocado toasts and more.
- Pedego Fort Worth offers sales, service, rentals and guided tours on Pedego electric bikes.
Manufacturing and distribution
- Muckleroy & Falls (M&F) is a full-service commercial construction company, turning undeveloped properties into masterpieces.
- All American Tire Recyclers, currently the only 100% green tire recycling facility in Tarrant County, is committed to cleaning up the environment one tire at a time.
- Do It Restaurant Fulfillment offers a one-stop shopping experience for stores to order their branded products and restaurant supplies online.
- Electro Acoustics equips the community by designing, installing and servicing commercial audio, video and performance lighting systems in churches, training centers, boardrooms, classrooms, performing arts centers and arenas/stadiums.
- Avadel, Rethink Creative Group is one of the premier Facebook and digital advertising agencies in the world.
- Clarity Homes simplifies the home-building process by creating high-end design at affordable prices.
Get articles like this in your inbox. Subscribe to City News.
- Give input on plans for Wesleyan Hills Park
- Water and sewer mains in Wedgwood area to be upgraded
- Community talk to discuss e-cigarettes, vaping
- Rockwood Golf Course construction begins this week
- AllianceTexas generates $7 billion in 2019
- More News »
Aviation Advisory Board Meeting: 1 p.m. Jan. 30, 2020; Fort Worth Meacham International Airport, Conference Room 306, 201 American Concourse.
View the agenda »
Aviation Advisory Board Workshop: 1:30 p.m. Jan. 30, 2020; Fort Worth Meacham International Airport, Conference Room 306, 201 American Concourse.
View the agenda »
Sycamore Creek Wastewater Improvements Project Meeting: 6 p.m. Jan. 30, 2020; Sycamore Community Center, 2525 E. Rosedale St.
Ramey Avenue Street Maintenance Project Meeting: 10 a.m. Feb. 1, 2020; Sweet Home Baptist Church, 5225 Ramey Ave.
Near Southside Infrastructure Improvements Project Meeting: 6 p.m. Feb. 3, 2020; Broadway Baptist Church, Room 302, 305 W. Broadway Ave.