Make plans to attend the upcoming project meeting to learn about installation of low-pressure sewer lines along Watercress Drive and nine other street segments.
The meeting is scheduled for 6 p.m., Wednesday, Dec. 11, at the Fort Worth Police Mounted Patrol Facility, 1901 N. Las Vegas Trail.
After the sewer lines are in, grinder pumps will be installed as soon as the properties are ready.
Affected streets include:
- Watercress Drive from Wildwood Park area to Surfside Drive.
- Peninsula Club from Watercress Drive to Watercress Drive.
- Sunrise Point Court from the dead end to Peninsula Club.
- Sunset Point Circle from Peninsula Club Circle to Peninsula Club Circle.
- North Lake Drive from Watercress Drive to Watercress Drive.
- Island View Drive from Watercress Drive to Watercress Drive.
- Lupine Circle East from Ella Young to the dead end.
- Lupine Circle South from Midland Drive to the dead end.
- Lupine Circle West from Lupine Circle South to the dead end.
- Surfside Drive from Watercress Drive to 7575 Surfside Drive.
To learn more, contact Project Manager Walter Norwood at 817-392-5026.
Get articles like this in your inbox. Subscribe to City News.
- Give input on plans for Wesleyan Hills Park
- Water and sewer mains in Wedgwood area to be upgraded
- Community talk to discuss e-cigarettes, vaping
- Rockwood Golf Course construction begins this week
- AllianceTexas generates $7 billion in 2019
- More News »
Aviation Advisory Board Meeting: 1 p.m. Jan. 30, 2020; Fort Worth Meacham International Airport, Conference Room 306, 201 American Concourse.
View the agenda »
Aviation Advisory Board Workshop: 1:30 p.m. Jan. 30, 2020; Fort Worth Meacham International Airport, Conference Room 306, 201 American Concourse.
View the agenda »
Sycamore Creek Wastewater Improvements Project Meeting: 6 p.m. Jan. 30, 2020; Sycamore Community Center, 2525 E. Rosedale St.
Ramey Avenue Street Maintenance Project Meeting: 10 a.m. Feb. 1, 2020; Sweet Home Baptist Church, 5225 Ramey Ave.
Near Southside Infrastructure Improvements Project Meeting: 6 p.m. Feb. 3, 2020; Broadway Baptist Church, Room 302, 305 W. Broadway Ave.