Come hear about plans for new water mains that pave the way for development of Southgate Marketplace. The meeting is scheduled for 6 p.m., Monday, Dec. 16, at Texas Health Huguley Fitness Center, 11801 South Freeway.
New water mains are being installed along:
- FM 1187 from west of the I-35W service road to Hemphill Street.
- McAlister Road from west of the I-35W service road to the McAlister Road and Archbury Road intersection.
- Open land near Spinks Airport and I-35W from Alsbury Boulevard to East Rendon Crowley Road.
- East Rendon Crowley Road from west of Fort Worth Fire Station #42 (450 E. Rendon Crowley Road) to Old FM 1187.
The City of Fort Worth is partnering with the developer via a Community Facility Agreement for construction of the project.
To learn more, contact Project Manager Vishal Sood at 817-392-8055.
Get articles like this in your inbox. Subscribe to City News.
- Give input on plans for Wesleyan Hills Park
- Water and sewer mains in Wedgwood area to be upgraded
- Community talk to discuss e-cigarettes, vaping
- Rockwood Golf Course construction begins this week
- AllianceTexas generates $7 billion in 2019
- More News »
Aviation Advisory Board Meeting: 1 p.m. Jan. 30, 2020; Fort Worth Meacham International Airport, Conference Room 306, 201 American Concourse.
View the agenda »
Aviation Advisory Board Workshop: 1:30 p.m. Jan. 30, 2020; Fort Worth Meacham International Airport, Conference Room 306, 201 American Concourse.
View the agenda »
Sycamore Creek Wastewater Improvements Project Meeting: 6 p.m. Jan. 30, 2020; Sycamore Community Center, 2525 E. Rosedale St.
Ramey Avenue Street Maintenance Project Meeting: 10 a.m. Feb. 1, 2020; Sweet Home Baptist Church, 5225 Ramey Ave.
Near Southside Infrastructure Improvements Project Meeting: 6 p.m. Feb. 3, 2020; Broadway Baptist Church, Room 302, 305 W. Broadway Ave.