Is your nonprofit seeking funding for a program that benefits Fort Worth residents?
The City of Fort Worth Neighborhood Services Department invites nonprofit and social service agencies to respond to a request for proposals for public service and architectural barrier removal programs that will provide benefits to eligible households.
Pre-proposal conferences will be held:
- Feb. 10, 10 a.m.
- Feb. 11, 6 p.m.
- Feb. 13, 1 p.m. Pre-proposal conferences will be held at Neighborhood Services Department Administrative Offices, City Hall Annex, 908 Monroe St., third floor.
Proposals must be submitted by March 16 through ZoomGrants.
View a video to see how the City of Fort Worth makes it easy to apply for funding online.
To learn more, contact Sharon Burkley at 817-392-5785 or visit the Grant Fund Proposals and Reports page.
Get articles like this in your inbox. Subscribe to City News.
- Fort Worth Zoo reopens to the public May 29
- New transit option in Crowley starts June 1
- Read Fort Worth salutes parents after an extraordinary school year
- City taking steps to limit impact of egrets in south Fort Worth
- Camp Fort Worth's start will be delayed this summer
- More News »
Housing Neighborhood Services Committee: 2 p.m. June 2, 2020; Virtual.
View the agenda »
City Council Work Session: 3 p.m. June 2, 2020; City Council Conference Room 290, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.
Canceled Financial Empowerment Workshop Series: 6 p.m. June 2, 2020; Northside Community Center, 1100 N.W. 18th St.
Register for this event »
City Council Meeting: 7 p.m. June 2, 2020; City Council Chambers, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 200 Texas St.