Parks, Recreation and Open Space Master Plan
The Parks, Recreation and Open Space Master Plan is a living document that provides a roadmap for the next five to 10 years to help ensure Fort Worth remains one of the Texas' premiere park systems.
The plan is regularly updated through a needs assessment and public input process.
Aquatics Master Plan
The Aquatics Master Plan provides a comprehensive look at facility types and potential amenities the city has slated for development as funding comes available.
Northwest Joint-Use Facility Partnership
Park Master Plans
- Give input on plans for Wesleyan Hills Park
- Rockwood Golf Course construction begins this week
- Fort Worth Zoo to host sensory-friendly day
- Become a steward of Fort Worth's public trees as a Citizen Forester
- Built for the community, by the community: Como Community Center to celebrate grand opening Feb. 15
- Resolving to get fit in 2020? Check out discounts at community centers
- Butterflies in the Garden returning in 2020
- Worth Heights Community Center to close temporarily
Daddy Daughter Dance at Chisholm Trail Community Center: 6 p.m. Feb. 8, 2020; Chisholm Trail Community Center, 4936 Mcpherson Blvd.
Sweetheart Social at Hillside Community Center: 10 a.m. Feb. 11, 2020; Hillside Community Center, 1201 E. Maddox Ave.
Valentine's Day Ball: 11 a.m. Feb. 13, 2020; Handley Meadowbrook, 6201 Beaty.
Black History Month Program at Riverside Community Center: 3 p.m. Feb. 19, 2020; Riverside Community Center, 3700 E. Belknap.
Valentine's Day Party at Greenrbriar Community Center: 5 p.m. Feb. 20, 2020; Greenbriar Community Center, 5200 Hemphill.
Black History Program at Hillside Community Center: 6 p.m. Feb. 20, 2020; Hillside Community Center, 1201 E. Maddox Ave.
4200 S. Freeway, Suite 2200
Fort Worth, TX 76115
View on a map »