Public bus, carpool, vanpool and other public transportation services in Fort Worth and participating cities in greater Tarrant County.
A service of Trinity Metro offering door-to-door transportation designed for the mobility impaired.
Streets and Highways
View accessibility improvements for the thriving West 7th Street neighborhood underway now.
View city-funded transportation projects.
The Texas Department of Transportation maintains state highways and interstates.
The NTTA constructs and maintains tollways in North Texas.
Information about construction projects on Interstate 35.
A focused reconstruction of I-820 and I-35W to improve traffic flow.
Find current bike lanes and routes, and learn more about the effort to encourage bicycle commuting.
Find information on city-owned parking lots and meter information/rates.
Provided by Downtown Fort Worth Inc., Fort Worth Parking gives information on parking rates in the city's most popular areas.
Find out more about the city’s resident-only-parking program or apply for a permit.
- Virtual meeting to discuss proposed improvements along East Lancaster
- Trinity Metro introduces safety app
- Webinar to examine air quality strides during the pandemic
- Trinity Metro offers free rides for job seekers
- Ramp closures scheduled at Eagle Parkway, Westport Parkway
- North Texans invited to comment on transportation funding programs
- High-speed transportation study meetings scheduled
- Dozens of elementary schools receive school safety improvements
- Virtual public hearing with in-person option to discuss I-30 from Linkcrest Drive to I-820
- Fort Worth Alliance, DFW receive airport improvement grants
- New water and sewer lines planned for Bellaire, Ranch View, South Hills and Westcliff Road South
- Work begins on Central Business District brick crosswalks
- Basswood entrance to I-35W to be closed for long term
Visit the TPW website for valet and ground transportation permits.