Fort Worth provides drinking water to about 1.2 million people and businesses in Fort Worth and 30 other communities. The city operates five drinking water plants spread throughout the city. The distribution system consists of high service pump stations at each treatment plant, 21 distribution pump stations, 27 elevated and ground storage tanks, and about 3,336 miles of pipe.
- Changes coming for water customers who pay bills late
- Some utility account fees changing on April 1
- Reminder: Water and wastewater rates changing in January
- Protect your pipes against freezing temperatures
Report Emergencies (24-hours)
(water main breaks, sewer backups)
817-392-4477 Select Option 1
Call Center - Non-emergency
7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Monday through Friday
(Closed City Holidays) 817-392-4477
P. O. Box 870
Fort Worth, TX 76102
- Report Illegal Connections
- Report Other Water Related Issues
- Report Water Waste
- Request a Speaker
- Report a problem with the H2Online Water payment website
Chris Harder, P.E.