Mary's Creek Water Reclamation Facility Permit Application
New Texas Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Permit and Domestic Wastewater Permit Application.
The City of Fort filed a discharge permit application on March 23, 2018 with the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality. The applications is broken into sections for viewing as PDF files. A hard copy of the application is available for viewing in the Water Department offices at City Hall, 200 Texas St., Fort Worth, TX 76102.
- Water saving seminars resume online
- Additional city facilities to reopen June 29
- Fort Worth Water to resume assessing late fees and making shutoffs
- Monroe Street closed beginning June 24
- Water Department customer service lobby reopening
- Register for the new water bill payment site
- Apply for city's environmental awards program
- New water bill payment site coming June 15
- Water utility conducting customer satisfaction survey
Report Emergencies (24-hours)
(water main breaks, sewer backups)
817-392-4477 Select Option 1
Call Center - Non-emergency
7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Monday through Friday
(Closed City Holidays) 817-392-4477
P. O. Box 870
Fort Worth, TX 76102
- Report Illegal Connections
- Report Other Water Related Issues
- Report Water Waste
- Request a Speaker
- Report a problem with the H2Online Water payment website
Chris Harder, P.E.