Planning and Development
The Planning and Development Department seeks to make Fort Worth the most livable city in Texas by promoting orderly growth and development, safe construction and neighborhood vitality.
News & Information
- 2014 Comprehensive Plan
- Lake Worth Regional Coordination Committee
- Noise Ordinance Presentation (Jan. 23, 2012)
- Transforming the Central City
- I-35 Design Overlay
- Lake Worth Vision Plan (Adopted May 10, 2011)
- Building Permit Procedure Change
- The Nuts and Bolts of Residential Building Permits:
English | Spanish
City Hall, Lower Level
1000 Throckmorton St.
Fort Worth, TX 76102