Last year in a survey conducted by Banfield Pet Hospital, a veterinary network in Portland, Oregon, 2.5 million dog and CAT names were collected. Did your pet's name make the list?
All animals at City of Fort Worth Adoption Centers have had a health and temperament assessment and have been deemed adoptable by a licensed veterinarian. Additionally, every animal has been spayed or neutered, vaccinated, microchipped and licensed by the City.
- Position Paper: Increasing Live Outcomes at the Fort Worth Animal Shelter
- The daily challenge to save all shelter pets
Animal Care & Control Administration
4900 Martin St. | 817-392-PAWS (7297)
Animal Care & Control Center
4900 Martin St.
Fort Worth, TX 76119
- Sunday & Monday: 1–4 p.m. (Owner Reclaim Services Only)
- Tuesday-Friday: 9 a.m.–6 p.m. (Adoptions open at Noon)
- Saturday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m. (Adoptions open at Noon)
PetSmart Charities Adoption Centers
4800 SW Loop 820
Fort Worth, TX 76109
817-731-4353 ext. 7
2901 Texas Sage Trail
Fort Worth, TX 76177
- Monday-Saturday, 9 a.m.–8:30 p.m.
- Sunday, 9 a.m.–5:30 p.m.