The Treasury Division manages the city's investment portfolio, and is responsible for primary billing, collection of general revenues, bank deposits and cash management.
The division's Revenue Office serves as a “central billing and collecting agency” for city departments. Revenue Office staff handle the following payments:
- Payments of Code Compliance charges (weed cutting, demolition, board-ups, nuisance abatement)
- Paving assessments
- Hotel occupancy tax
- Lake Worth lease fees
- Liquor licenses
- Itinerant vendor permits (other than food distribution)
- Planning & Development fees
Public Improvement district fees are now collected by Tarrant County.
Download a W-9 form for business use.
View the city's Municipal Advisor Certification letter.
Hotel Occupancy Tax
- Pay Hotel Occupancy Taxes online
- Download a Hotel Occupancy Tax Submission Form for reporting months PRIOR to January 2018
- Download a Hotel Occupancy Tax Submission Form for reporting months STARTING January 2018
- Ordinance - Hotel Ocupancy Tax
- Ordinance -Tourism PID Ordinance
Visit the Alcohol Permit page for more information.
Location & Hours
City Hall (lower level)
200 Texas St.
8 a.m.-5 p.m.