Departments > IT Solutions
Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
The city's Geographic Information Systems (GIS) program collects detailed information about infrastructure and services to provide planners and emergency responders with the most complete information possible.
- City Services – Locate parks, Council districts, garbage pickup schedules and other services. You can also create a printable PDF report with the information specific to an address.
- Download GIS Data – Choose from the GIS data available and download it in either a .GDB, .SHP, .DXF, .DWG or .DGN format.
- Economic Development – View economic development incentive information, and verify eligibility for receiving incentives by generating a printable PDF report.
- Health – View health inspections information for eating establishments as well as pool and childcare facilities in Fort Worth
- Surveyors – View information such as survey bench marks and land contours
- Zoning – View district designations for Fort Worth