Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
The city's Geographic Information Systems (GIS) program collects detailed information about infrastructure and services to provide planners and emergency responders with the most complete information possible.
- City Services – Locate parks, Council districts, garbage pickup schedules and other services. You can also create a printable PDF report with the information specific to an address.
- Download GIS Data – Choose from the GIS data available and download it in either a .GDB, .SHP, .DXF, .DWG or .DGN format.
- Economic Development – View economic development incentive information, and verify eligibility for receiving incentives by generating a printable PDF report.
- Health – View health inspections information for eating establishments as well as pool and childcare facilities in Fort Worth
- Zoning – View district designations for Fort Worth