Southwest Regional Library
- Southwest Regional Library is located on South Hulen Street 6 blocks north of SW Loop 820 at the corner of South Hulen and Briarhaven Road.
- Bus Route: Route 25.
- Opened: 1987
- Located in Council District 3
- Size: 25,661 square feet
- Fiscal Year 2012 circulation — 809,148
- Basic collection of business/investment materials
- 159 periodicals, 10 newspapers
- Online periodical indexes
- Reproducible federal income tax forms
- Collection of books in large print
- Large collection of DVDs, audiobooks, and music CDs.
- Family Story Time (All Ages are Welcome)
- The Jim Lee Book Club
- Meeting room available for rent
- PCs for public use
- Internet access
- Early Literacy Computers for children ages 1-8
- Youth and Adult Volunteer Programs
- AARP Tax Volunteers--February to April, by appointment
- Adaptive services/devices available upon request
- Demonstration garden by the Fort Worth Native Plant Society
Location & Hours
4001 Library Lane
Fort Worth, TX 76109-4407
- Sun: Closed
- Mon: 12 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Tue: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Wed: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Thu: 12 p.m. - 8 p.m.
- Fri: Closed
- Sat: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Updated 31 December 2013