2015 Parks, Recreation and Open Space Master Plan
Adopted Jan. 27, 2015
- Cover Letter
- Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- Section I: Introduction
- Section II: Goals
- Section III: Plan Development Process
- Section IV: Trends
- Section V: Area and Facility
- Section VI: Inventory
- Section VII: Needs
- Section VIII: Appendix
View the presentation of this plan to the park board.
About the 2015 update
Questions or comments?
Contact Joel McElhany, 817-392-5745.
- Construction is coming to Gateway Park
- Virtual meeting to discuss planned Bomber Spur trail
- Welcome autumn at the Botanic Garden's virtual plant sale
- Camp Connection accommodates working parents and their students as they return to school
- Public-private-nonprofit funding combination benefits new Lotus Marsh Boardwalk project at Fort Worth Nature Center & Refuge
- Parents, registration now open for school-age children at Camp Connection
- Working parents have a resource for their school-age children at Camp Connection
- BRIT to begin managing Fort Worth Botanic Garden
Bomber Spur Trail Virtual Public Meeting : 6 p.m. Sept. 22, 2020; Webex.
Open Space Public Meeting : 6 p.m. Oct. 22, 2020; Tbd .
4200 S. Freeway, Suite 2200
Fort Worth, TX 76115
View on a map »