Central Handley Historic District
Central Handley was designated as a Fort Worth historic district in 2001 and a National Register District in 2002. It is a commercial district built between 1910-1930 and was home to the easternmost stop in the City of the Dallas-Fort Worth Interurban.
Central Handley uses the Secretary of the Interiors Standards and Guidelines for Preserving, Rehabilitating, Restoring & Reconstructing Historic Buildings.
- Certificate of Appropriateness
- Certificate of Appropriateness - Spanish
- Historic Site Tax Exemption Application
- Historic Designation Application, for individual sites
- Historic District Designation Application
- Murray G. Miller, historic preservation officer, 817-392-8574
- Justin Newhart, senior planner, 817-392-8037