YardSmart is a free, informative seminar designed to provide effective, beneficial ways to use water wisely in the landscape. Topics vary by season and have included butterfly gardening, landscape watering, container gardens, perennials, trees, and much more. This semi-annual seminar is offered each Spring and Fall.
Next seminar: March 2, 2019
Location: Fort Worth Botanic Garden Deborah Beggs Lecture Hall, 3220 Botanic Garden Blvd.
- 8:15 a.m. – Registration
- 8:30 a.m. – “Pollinator Gardens” with Dotty Woodson, Ph.D.
- 9:30 a.m. – “Horti-Couture: What’s Hot for 2019” with Daniel Cunningham, Water University
- 10:30 a.m. – Break
- 11 a.m. – “Raised Bed Gardens: Do’s and Don’t’s” with Steve Chaney, A&M AgriLife Extension
- Noon – “Ask the experts” panel
Door prizes are available after each session (must be present to win).
For more information call 817-392-8740. Facility is wheelchair accessible. To arrange for sign language interpretation, call TDD 817-392-8544 at least 72 hours prior to event.
- Protect your pipes before freezing temperatures get here
- New hours for Water Department's call center
Report Emergencies (24-hours)
(water main breaks, sewer backups)
817-392-4477 Select Option 1
Call Center - Non-emergency
7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Monday through Friday
(Closed City Holidays) 817-392-4477 Select Option 1
P. O. Box 870
Fort Worth, TX 76101
- Report Illegal Connections
- Report Other Water Related Issues
- Report Water Waste
- Request a Speaker
- Report a problem with the H2Online Water payment website
Chris Harder, P.E.