An annually updated document identifying areas that the city wishes to consider for initiation of annexation during the succeeding five-year period. The annexation program expresses the city’s intent to consider specific areas for annexation, but is not legally binding. Inclusion of an area in the program does not obligate the city to annex that area, nor does exclusion of an area from the program prevent the city from annexing the area.
- Five Year Program
- Capital Improvements Needed 2019
- Potential Annexation Map 1, 2019-2023
- Potential Annexation; Years 1-5, Table 1, 2019-2023
- Potential Annexation Map 2, 2024-2038
- Potential Annexation; Years 6-20, Table 2, 2024-2038
- Annexation Application
- LPA Annexation Application
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Initial Certificate of Occupancy Inspections Following Annexation
Far North Fort Worth Municipal Utility District No. 1 of Tarrant and Wise Counties (the District) encompasses approximately 733 acres of land in Fort Worth’s extraterritorial jurisdiction in Tarrant, Denton and Wise counties, located east of U.S. Highway 81/287 and west of Sendera Ranch Boulevard.
- Location Map
- Legal Description of Commercial Property (SPA Ex. C)
- Public Hearing Notice
- Strategic Partnership Agreement (SPA) Draft
Morningstar Ranch Municipal Utility District No. 1 of Parker County (the District) encompasses approximately 737.23 acres of land in Fort Worth’s extraterritorial jurisdiction in Parker County, generally located at the northeast corner of the intersection of Old Weatherford Road and Farmers Road 3325.
1800 Cleburne Crowley Road, Approximately 96.596 Acres of Land in Tarrant County. AX-19-010 (Owner-Initiated for Full-Purpose)
Cowley Management, LLC – Approximately 412.02 Acres of Land in Tarrant County, Located at 12250 Weatherford Road. AX-19-012 (Owner-Initiated for Full-Purpose)
- New commercial building permit submissions will only be accepted online beginning Jan. 1
- Permits no longer required for garage sales
Current Wait Times
The Development Services Customer Service Team has a weekly meeting on Friday mornings from 8am to 9am. This meeting may affect wait times and call times. We apologize for any inconvenience.
|Wait times currently unavailable|
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Email Customer Service
City Hall, Lower Level
200 Texas St.
Fort Worth, TX 76102