The Fort Worth Municipal Court hears cases of city ordinance and code violations, parking and traffic violations and school attendance violations.
To see a list of violations and related fine information for Class C criminal offenses filed with the Fort Worth Municipal Court related to cases with an offense date of Sept. 1, 2019 and greater please review the following fine schedule.
Public Notice of Fine Schedule Changes Effective Jan. 1, 2020 - As a result of required changes to court costs, fees, and fines, mandated during the 2019 Texas Legislative Session the following updated fine schedule is being posted.
Help for Self-Represented Litigants
The public has access to helpful tools for self-representation, as directed under Texas Senate Bill 1911, effective Sept. 1, 2017.
Take action on your case during Warrant Forgiveness Month
The City of Fort Worth Municipal Court announces February 2020 is Warrant Forgiveness month. Anyone who has outstanding citations with the Fort Worth Municipal Court is invited to resolve their cases and may be eligible for alternatives, such as community service or a reduction in their fine amount. The Court in the Community initiative will bring the court into the community by visiting multiple sites throughout the city.
- Thurs. Feb. 6, 9 a.m.-noon, Victory Forest Community Center, 3427 Hemphill St.
- Wed. Feb. 12, 9 a.m.-noon, Diamond Hill Community Center, 1701 N.E. 36th St.
- Thurs. Feb. 13, 9 a.m.-noon, East Regional Library, 6301 Bridge St.
- Sat. Feb. 15, 9 a.m.-noon, Sweet Home Baptist Church, 5225 Ramey Ave.
- Wed. Feb. 19, 9 a.m.-noon, Chisholm Trail Community Center, 4936 McPherson Blvd.
- Thurs. Feb. 20, 9 a.m.-noon, Atwood's Ranch and Home, 6001 Lake Worth Blvd.
- Sat. Feb. 22, 9 a.m.-noon, True Worth Place, 1513 E. Presidio St.
- Wed. Feb 26, 9 a.m.-noon, Boys & Girls Club, 3123 Avenue G.
- Thurs. Feb. 27, 9 a.m.-noon, Como Community Center, 4660 Horne St.